Tuesday, 4 August 2026

Red Lights all the Way ?

A slow day. After all the miles of the last few days I decided to catch up. I'm not sure on what but that's what I did. Well on and off which included going through the Prescott pics and post a few. There were some good ones amongst the batch.


Later evening I though the Riley deserved a run. 


I noticed the brake lights were on again. I tapped he pedal and they went off.

The car still feels slower - or a bit rougher - although the temperature was fine and the oil pressure stayed around the 40 psi - even though it was still a warm 75 degrees.

Back in the garage the brake lights were on again - another tap and they went out. I wonder if that happens while I'm driving too ?

So is it the switch or are the brakes really on ?

No comments:

Post a Comment