After a bit of shed DIY I checked on the Alpine - yep still weeping a little. But we'll live with that.
Then a village run in the SAAB to get overdue drugs.
Next I cleaned the Aston windows. That looked better - but it was very dusty. So I gave it a quick detail too.
That's better.
So PM I got the car out and started it up. Only it did not start. It did on the second try though - so was it just me ? Off to town for jobs (only they were closed) so I'll go back later.
Good to be driving it around though - though it still makes me feel a bit self conscious. Leaving the parking spot it started first time next time. Phew but ... failed twice more in town. I started it the third time but that's not good. I also scraped the spoiler again trying to park.
Oh well the service is due but until then I have a £60k paperweight. I wonder if the battery did get damaged with the pulsing ? When I put it away I also noticed that the battery charger was almost starting from scratch again though. Odd.
So a dusty MK2 back into town - but no they did not have the letter I wanted anyway.
Home via Harkstead though and the new roadblock.
Finally just a MK7 ride to see the eclipse from a friend's balcony in the village.
No comments:
Post a Comment