Friday, 21 August 2026

E=MC2

Well E - out twice least.

We started the day with the expensive deliver van. I took the long way around the block too. Car going like the wind in the cooler air.


Yes the E-type to collect some wine from town. The chap in the shop liked it.

Then after a bit of pottering I decided to try to start the Aston - the battery charger was on green.


She fired up first go - so I decided to go for a run. Oh that was good too. The car started twice again in the garage when I got back - although the key did feel hard to release.

Finally rain and wind predicted but it was ECR. I decided to risk it and took the  ... E-type again.


Mind you this was the most interesting car there.


I think the chap said it was a Riley 9 Merlin Saloon - sold from the estate of a local Riley chap.

No comments:

Post a Comment