I spotted this first thing.
Yep - one bin has escaped ... I found it up the road - odd.
Then I got the cars out so we could get to the top box down for Oliver.
After lunch I packed everything away - well decided to take each for a run (even though it was almost 80/27 degrees again) and then they could go back into the garage.
First I decided to take the Talbot out to the marina for a boat job - but no ... the drive was littered with badly parked cars so it had to be the Ferrari. A First World Problem. I bumped the underside on the verge on the way out - I wonder if the work has changed the verge a bit. Anyway here we are.
The chart plotter upgrade failed though so it gave me an excuse to do it all again.
Coming home I bumped the underside of the Ferrari again - odd. While we were waiting for the software I gave the Ferrari door a bit of a spray as it was squeaking again.
Then the Talbot got its chance for a run in the sun.
It took almost an hour and a half by the time we'd faffed around but eventually we used the phone to download the update. Nice drive though - no tech on this. Oh and yes the verge is higher than before I noticed.
Home again and I did wonder what the people in the boat watching us that evening thought. Ferrari first - flash buggers. Then Talbot - what's that ? It's them again !
What a privileged life I was also thinking.
No comments:
Post a Comment