Monday, 14 September 2026

Joining the Dots and Night Time

Slow day after all the excitement of yesterday but I did arrange to get the Aston battery changed.

I marked the old one though.


Not quite sure why I bothered though.

I also thumbed through the Kop Hill program looking for our entry only to find this.


Yep my picture again. They do lead a life outside the camera.

Then it was late so ... I took TAS our again. Not sure why it beckoned but it went very well. I could even think better than a bit ago - perhaps it had cleared any gunk after the run yesterday. 

On the way back the sun was setting so I thought I'd try for a sunset shot. A bit rushed and unplanned but OK for a first try this year.


We'll see if we can improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment