Monday, 21 September 2026

A Flash in the Gloom

Pottering day AM catching up on the Wedding photos - disappointingly they did not even have a wedding car - but the pics were good.

PM we checked on the boat in the MK7 - and I spotted this well preserved Morris Minor Estate.


Back home it was still sunny and warm so I thought the Alpine deserved a run out, so I got it out and started for later.

However by the time I was ready it had got dark and gloomy. Mind you the car just 'popped' in the dying light.


So I get dressed in three layers for the first time this year and we went off. It liked the cooler air, but is still a bit bumpy and the steering is a bit vague at times. However it was a great run.

I also treated it to the vacant Aston garage for a few days.


Which it fits in very nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment