Tuesday, 28 July 2026

Wheels of Steel

Well wood. - but we'll come to that (no pun intended).

So off we go again. It's in the 80's again and we're SAAB'ing it to Harkstead for another van run.


Both Silver I noticed.

That done it was a bit of Talbot time - well charge the back battery.


I then strolled up the road and yes - it is firmly closed.


On the way back I popped in to see the chap that has the Dart to arrange taking his mags back. He had a vintage steering wheel he was trying to identify. 


It had a sturdy steel boss and arms but was only held on with large grub screws.

After that as it was still in the 80's I took the E-type for a half block run.


It is hiding the dusty bonnet in shame. 

No comments:

Post a Comment