Wednesday, 22 July 2026

Less of a Lean ?

AM was digging out the side of the car port. Heavy going but I think there is less of a lean on the Golf.


It will take one or two more goes to level though as it is full of dead roots.

PM van back to Harkstead and a few jobs.


Then MK7 ride down to the boat to pick up what we forgot Sunday night.


Finally I swapped the Talbot battery over to charge the front.


Then Finally Finally (really Finally) I though t the E-type deserved another run.

The E-type brakes were slightly stuck on again when we set off. I decided to turn around in the farm layby as the road is blocked and full of loose gravel and thought I'd look at the knocking from the rear - the car ran on a little when I turned off the ignition. Odd.


I rearranged to hammer in the wheel well which was sticking out and the knocking seemed to go away on the drive back Perhaps I should add some padding or move the hammer ?

I also checked the brake fluid and one reserve was a little down so I'll have to top that up.


There are still more things to sort so perhaps an E-Day soon ?

No comments:

Post a Comment