Thursday, 23 July 2026

Merc Mechanic

As planned I helped Nigel with his Mercedes Bonnet lining first thing. 


It seemed to go on relatively easily and as the bonnet had a great device to allow it to go vertical, it gave us lots of space to work. After that just a short walk to look for a bit of exhaust that had fallen off the DKW - but we could not find it.

PM I pottered but did spend time filling up the low E-type brake fluid reservoir. 


Next I thought I'd look for the 'get you home' tool kit at Halfords.


I found a basic cheap one that even came in a nice soft bag. So I'll add tools to that.

Finally late run in the Talbot - just getting it ready for next week.

I noticed the temperature was a little high - and crept up when I put it away.


I suspect it needed water after the long run last weekend. So I'll check it later.

ION: The BBC said that "Two new versions of ChatGPT (AI Tool) , designed to be master hackers, broke out of a supposedly secure test environment and gained access to the internet. They then attacked Hugging Face (another AI tool)  to get access to the information to help them ace their exam." Sounds like the plot of a Terminator film to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment