So ... SAAB in play first thing. Off locally to pick up a secondhand tumble dryer.
Then install at Harkstead, taking the old one home again.
I then got the Alpine out to see what was needed before Sunday and to move it to the garage. It was a bit reluctant to start - but then its been a couple of weeks again., but here we are.
I moved the Imp too - which started far more easily - out of the way.
I went to put the Alpine away and thought why not - so we went around the block. It seemed to be going well to start with but a bit judery towards the end - but it was 25 degrees again.
PM I thought I'd see if a visit to Glevering was on the cards to look at the Tiger. No but lots of IT problems were the issue, so back to work I went. In the SAAB still with the old dryer in the boot.
That was a lesson in IT/email and Windows 11 - but 4 hours later we were heading south again.
Car stuff will have to be squeezed in.
No comments:
Post a Comment